What is Maslow?
By texting Maslow at +1(917) 336-1101 you can access a range of Holstee Member features right from your mobile phone without installing an app or having to go to website.
Simply text "Hey" (or anything really!) to Maslow to get started. Maslow will reply with instructions on what you can say from there.
What can Maslow do?
Maslow can give you access to many of your member features! Here is a list of highlights:
- Send you the current months digital art so you can easily set your mobile wallpaper
- Send you the new wallpaper on the first of each month
- Send you the latest month's guide, if you want to read it on the go
- Send you a recent guided audio meditation
- Send you an inspiring quote related to this months theme
- Send you a question for a quick ice-breaker, conversation starter, or journal prompt
Here are the keywords Maslow currently understands. We'll be adding more each month.
Art or 1
Guide or 2
Quote or 3
Question or 4
Maslow is now available to use on Slack! It is fully functioning and ready for you use, but please beta. So, whether you are outside the US or prefer this over text message, we welcome you to give it a try. Click the button below to add Maslow to your Slack Workspace.
- Making Maslow available via Facebook Messenger to make it easier for non-US members to engage
We are constantly improving the experience for people using Maslow. If you have any feedback or suggestions please email Maslow@holstee.com with any suggestions!
Anything else you want to see added to this list? Just let us know!
Love to write?
Every month we select a few writers to help us explore what it means to live more fully and mindfully. Reach out to write firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about contributing.
Welcome to Holstee
Our monthly membership helps conscious people (like you!) live a more meaningful life through actionable guide, inspiring art, thought-provoking content and a like-minded community.BECOME A MEMBER
Distilled from our Manifesto, positive psychology, the science of mindfulness, and ancient philosophic studies we have identified twelve themes core to living both fully and mindfully. We mapped these twelve themes to each of the twelve months in a year. Together with our community we explore one each month.VIEW OUR THEMES