Holstee Reflection Cards are a fun way to spark meaningful conversations and deepen relationships with the people in your life.
Every deck includes 100+ thought-provoking questions centered around mindful themes like Adventure, Creativity, and Resilience. Perfect to use with friends, family, and coworkers.
Each card has a unique, abstract design, representing the adventures, stories, and ideas that make us who we are.
With self-reflection questions, the perfect question is always on hand.
We’ve researched, brainstormed, and tested hundreds of options to arrive at the 104 questions included in the deck. The final questions were chosen based on their potential to inspire stories, emotions, and a sense of connectedness.
Each card has two questions on it — an icebreaker to keep things light and fun, and a deeper question for digging into the good stuff.
No matter what card you pull or who you are with, you’ve always got a great question to ask.
When to use your Holstee Reflection Cards.
- With friends: Dinner parties, road trips, picnics, brunches, camping trips — there is never a bad moment to start a meaningful conversation that will leave you feeling better connected with friends old and new.
- With family: We used these questions with our parents and learned more about each other in two hours than we had in the past two years. Best for ages 10 and up.
- With co-workers in the workplace: A tool to help you get beyond typical water cooler talk and build relationships with your team. Self-reflection questions for the workplace are great for company off-sites or as an ice-breaker before meetings.
- With a partner: Whether you're on your 1st date or celebrating your 51st anniversary, these questions can help you discover and share new things about each other.
- With a journal: Bring a deeper level of introspection to your next journal entry. These questions are perfect writing prompts and a wonderful way to get to know yourself better.
Beautiful, functional, and fun.
Each card has a unique, abstract design, representing the adventures, stories, and ideas that make us who we are. Together, the cards make a single, connected piece of art — a reminder that we are united in our differences.
Informed by mindfulness and positive psychology.
Covering topics such as Kinship, Gratitude, and Compassion, the cards tackle all of our Holstee Themes — informed by our research into the science of mindfulness and positive psychology. The cards are color-coded so you can guide the conversation or self-reflection however you feel.
Each deck also includes some gameplay suggestions to help you get started!
Quality & Sustainability
The cards are printed with the world's leading playing card producer, the United States Playing Card Company based in Kentucky, USA. They have been perfecting the quality of their cards since they started printing in 1867 and produce some of the highest quality cards in the world including Bicycle®, "Bee"®, Aviator®, and Hoyle® playing cards.
We chose USPC for their print quality and their dedication to minimizing the environmental effects of production. Our playing cards are crafted from sustainably-forested paper, starch-based laminating glue and vegetable-based printing inks. At the end of their long life, the cards are also recyclable.
- Shipping & Returns
Love the beauty of the cards, the inspiration they inspire, and the comfort they bring to the heart and soul.
Great conversation starters
I received Reflection Cards from a friend to celebrate being a Franciscan for 60 years. I so valued them that I bought sets as gifts for a friend turning 60…for a friend in Australia who does great work with various not-for-profits…
Just beautiful…I’m really enjoying my Reflection cards! Thank you so much. Will be ordering again soon
Fun for adults and ‘bigger’ kids!
A great set for adults and older kids! It was fun to use these cards as a ‘game’ with my 9 year old and a few of us ‘big kids’ :) everyone has different answers, and I feel like it promotes empathy for us to listen to everyone’s unique responses. Great teaching tool that was also fun!
Good conversations and better connections
It has been nice having the deck to inspire deep conversations. I've found that they often take tangents and flow into organic conversations.